You have taken a step in making learning fun for your child and improving their grades.
At the bottom of this post is the first video in our FREE Mini Course: Kid Friendly Study Tricks for Better Grades.
This includes a technique you can use to help your child remember facts, lists, and do well on tests.
In this video, you will learn…
- How basic association can help you and your child learn things faster
- How to remember a list of words forwards, backwards, and in random order in less than 10 minutes.
- How to use creativity and the world around you when doing basic association
By the end of this video, you will know the Peg/Sun List, which can trigger your child’s brain to remember a variety of information.
Tomorrow, you will receive another training video in your inbox. In that video, you will learn how to use the Peg/Sun list to remember facts that many children may need to know for school.
See you there!
If you want more study tricks for your children, take our course, Kid Friendly Fun and Fast Study Tricks for Better Grades: 9 Strategies for Excellent Performance with Less Study Time and Stress
- Multiple strategies for memorizing lists and facts
- Techniques for doing well in math
- Effective Note Taking Skills
- Easy and fun ways to remember new vocabulary words
- The best way to learn to spell new words
- Test Taking Strategies
- Additional Resources and more